- Travel soccer games are played generally on Saturdays with occasional weekdays.
- Travel teams participate in the Roots Soccer league and play surrounding towns in Western Mass. generally half games are away and half are home.
- Practices are at discretion of coach. Most coaches practice 1-2 times per week at minimum.
- ASA uses the fields at Robinson Pool, School St Park, and Agawam High School for games. Practices would include Middle School and Jr High.
- Uniforms are to be purchased every four (4) seasons or two (2) years. Fall season generally starts a new uniform kit.
- Parents are expected to provide: Soccer shoes/cleats, water bottle, and soccer ball. (Size 4 for 1st-6th grade, and Size 5 for 7th - 8th). Each player is expected to bring a drink to each event.
- Travel soccer has try outs each June for the teams for the following fall/spring seasons. roster spots are for both seasons. In some circumstances teams have available spots on a team. If your child has missed try outs or wants to play please inquire to the travel directors if a spot on a team is open and for consideration.
- Travel teams generally participate in year round soccer. Many teams participate in indoor soccer and do occasional tournaments.
Please contact Travel Director Jason Hanscom with any questions.